CCS Linseed Oil Pale Cold-Pressed™
Meticulously Handcrafted Extra Pale Linseed Oil That Will Darken And Yellow Less Unlike Traditional Linseed Oils!
- Handmade from the highest quality ingredients
- Dries quickly
- Will darken and yellow less unlike traditional linseed oils
- Created through reproducing the methods of the Old Masters
- Free from fat and mucilage
- No harsh chemicals used in production!
- Decreasing average drying time
- Use with fine oil colors
- Material-conscious artists
- Professional artists
- Use in final works of art
- Creating a strong, flexible surface!
- Stretched canvases
- Use in studios or professional classrooms
Brighten Up Your Paintings – The Chelsea Classical Medium, Clarified, Pale, Cold-Pressed Linseed Oil undergoes a multitude of steps and processes to achieve its professional level of purity. This linseed oil is washed and de-yellowed by traditional, natural processes that strive to make the palest, cleanest pure linseed oil for artists’ use. Washing the oil and filtering it with natural minerals, the mucilage and fat is removed which greatly improves the acidity and drying of the oil, and the unnecessary coloration caused by impurities is removed. Cold-Pressed Linseed Oil is traditionally known as the best extracted linseed oil, as opposed to pressing extractions by heat or chemicals. This professional-quality linseed oil will not darken like traditional linseed oils and provides brighter and richer tones and hues when used with oil colors.
Oil Painting Cube Sample Set – This set includes the following items- 1oz bottle Clarified Pale Cold-Pressed Linseed Oil, 1 oz bottle Clarified Pale Cold-Pressed Walnut Oil, 1 oz bottle Clarified Lean Medium Lavender, 1 oz bottle Clarified Fat Medium Lavender, 1 oz Oil of Spike Lavender Solvent, 1 oz bottle Lavender Damar Varnish, 1 oz bottle Lavender Brush Cleaner and a 2 oz bar of Lavender & Olive Oil Brush Soap.
What: The palest, cleanest pure linseed oil available to artists; washed and de-yellowed by natural processes.
Why: Won’t darken like other linseed oils; washed and filtered to remove impurities- improves acidity and drying of oil.
- Handmade using finest quality ingredients
- Created with Old Masters methods
- Made in the USA from Old World Master Techniques