CCS Lavender Brush Cleaner™
A Safer Natural Alternative To Turpentine That Actually Smells Like Lavender!
- Safer natural alternative to turpentine
- Pleasant aroma
- Less abrasive to brushes than turpentine / mineral spirits
- Made from natural oil essences of fruit, flowers and lavender
- Made in the USA from Old World Master Techniques
- Available in: 2 oz., 4 oz., 8 oz., 16 oz. and 32 oz. bottles
- Cleaning brushes and palette knives
- A cleaner and safer workspace
- Artists looking for natural, environmentally friendly, cleaning products
- Cleans better and more thoroughly
Cleans Better and More Thoroughly Than Almost All Other Brush Cleaners and Solvents. Conditions Brushes Making The Hair Subtle Maintaining Maximum Working Quality. CCS Lavender Brush Cleaner™ is a safer, natural alternative to turpentine, petroleum mineral spirits and other toxic solvents.
Made from 100% natural distilled fruits and flowers, featuring lavender, Chelsea Classical Studio’s Lavender Brush Cleaner is a safer natural alternative to turpentine, petroleum mineral spirits and other toxic solvents. Lavender not only is more natural than harsh chemicals such as turpentine, but it also has a nice aroma that is often used in aromatherapy and other therapeutic holistic practices. It is very effective at cleaning oil paints from brushes during or after painting. Use it to clean paint from brushes while painting, and to thoroughly clean brushes after painting.
What: Effective oil painting brush cleaner made from 100% natural distilled oil essences of fruits, flowers, and lavender.
Why: Naturally safe, non-toxic solution to turpentine; cleans brushes as well but with a lovely lavender scent!
- Less abrasive to brushes than turpentine or mineral spirits
- Pleasant scented, safe, natural alternative
“There is only one correct way to clean and preserve brushes of any kind. Immediately after use, the paint or varnish should be thoroughly rinsed out with the appropriate solvent…” -Ralph Mayer, the Artist’s Handbook
How To Use Lavender Brush Cleaner
CCS Lavender Brush Cleaner™ can be used in the same way other cleaners are used: Rinse the brush with it during painting session to remove paint from brush, and thoroughly clean your brush in it after painting to remove paint and medium. We recommend using a natural oil based soap and warm water afterwards to complete the brush cleaning, moisturize the brush hairs and help preserve them.